Primary and Secondary Mathematics, Science, and PE teachers for our International Bilingual Program
Institut Sankt Joseph is looking for highly skilled, experienced primary and secondary teachers to join our exciting International Bilingual department. We are looking for teachers who are professional, committed to excellence and wishes to promote the educational and formational mission of Institut Sankt Joseph.
From 1 August 2017 we are looking for a teacher to lead on the following subjects:
· Primary Mathematics, Science and possibly English following the Cambridge International Curriculum
· Secondary Science following the Cambridge International Curriculum
· You are a native level English speaker
· You are fluent or almost fluent in Danish (B2-C2 according to the C.E.F.R)
· You will be dedicated to the educational and formational mission of Institut Sankt Joseph
· You can be a classroom leader and contribute to the dynamic bilingual team
· You are able to communicate effectively with parents and students from different educational and cultural backgrounds
· You have experience with bilingual education
· You have experience with the Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) program
· You intend to be in Denmark for the long term
· You have a working knowledge of the Danish educational system
More about your place of work:
Institut Sankt Joseph is a private Catholic school located in the heart of the Østerbro district of Copenhagen. As of 2017, there are over 775 students, 70 employees; with both the students and staff representing culturally diverse backgrounds. We expect overall well-being and high academic levels to complement each other for both students and employees as we live our formational/educational mission. Our wonderful children come from over 55 different countries, which on a daily basis enliven our school with intercultural learning and international discovery. We see ourselves as a humanistic formation centre grounded in Catholic-humanistic values that are expressed in our school motto: “It is every human beings task to become human.”
How to apply:
You must have the necessary international and/or Danish teaching credentials, as well as meet the aformentioned credentials to be eligible. All applications should include a cover letter and CV.
Please send both applications and CV´s by mail to email@example.com
Conditions of employment will be according to the common agreement with the Danish Ministry of Finance and the LC collective bargaining agreement for leaders and teachers in private schools.
Deadline for applying: 28 April
Interviews to be held on Wednesday the 10th of May